We have hit Survey Question #10! To celebrate the success of Bathroom Survey, we are breaking the mold with this survey question. This is an opportunity to reflect on your personal bathroom needs in the context of a renovation or remodel.
Beginning the process of planning a bathroom renovation may seem like a daunting task, but answering a few simple questions will point you in the direction of preferred design, function, and budget. Below, we have listed several questions you should ask yourself when beginning to plan for a bathroom remodel or renovation.
- Where is the bathroom located? Does that impact its use?
- Who is the primary user of the bathroom? This will affect how you strategize the remodel, the aesthetic decisions you make, and the features you include.
- What is the purpose of the remodel? Is it for aesthetic or functional purposes? Functional renovations are often more expensive, but aesthetic remodels can increase quality of life and the value of your home.
- What are the most important “special features” for the remodel? Consider: luxury showerheads and systems, makeup lighting, mirrors, and vanity designs.
- Do you have a preferred color scheme?